My country is a very happy country. Is a very accepting place, each and every one of the people here is full of happiness and joy. We love music, dancing, parties, and festivals. My country is colorful and full of light. The politics in my country are not that good, there is a lot of corruption, but I mean, what country doesn’t have corruption. I love living here, it’s going to be the place I’m going to die in. they speak Spanish here, and for me that is one of the most beautiful languages in the entire world, is almost poetic. And also my country has a lot of accents, I think it has over 7 accents, a lot of accents. It has different types of weather, all over the country, in some places it is cold and in others the weather is very humid and hot. Over all I am very happy in the country I was born in, there are bad things, like here they make and sell drugs, there are murders, accidents, but there are always ups and downs to every country, and mine is not the exception. I fell like this is a very good country to visit.

My city is the best city in the whole entire world, everyone here has such a good spirit. Everyone is funny and happy and just so beautiful. It is also very hot in here, it is hot all throughout the year, and we only have one season. People here are known for being crazy, in a very good way, obviously. We love parties, we love music. This city is always in a party, literally. We are known for our carnivals, and our crazy accent. We love to laugh, and my city has a lot of successful and beautiful famous woman. I love living here in this city. I once tried living in another city here in my country, this city was the complete opposite of mi city, it is very cold and the people are not the same way that they are here, it didn’t work, because we didn’t like it there and we came back here. We missed being here and just the people, that time made definitely appreciate my city more. The bad thing about my city is that, like every city, there are a lot of robberies, there is alcohol, a lot of parties, car accidents and all kinds of bad things. But I love it.

My neighborhood is a very small and not very recognized neighborhood. It is calm and very peaceful, there are not a lot of robberies, or those types of problems. I like it because it is a very safe neighborhood. I have lived here my whole life, and I love it. Out of all of my friends, only one of them live close. I mean it is not a very popular neighborhood, but for me is fine. Throughout the year a lot of new people have moved and a lot of neighbors have moved out. I used to have a lot of friends here but most of them have moved to other neighborhood or just to different city and even, to another continent. I have always loved living here. I have a very good amount of restaurants, malls, and supermarkets very close to my house, so I fell like it is a very versatile place. I have everything I need, and is located in a very good place, it is not to near to the end of the city, it’s like in the middle so that is good. I just love it here.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares